Logo Anjuman -I- Islam's Begum Sharifa Kalsekar Girls' English School
Home | About Us | Our Aspiration | Management | Academics | Achievements | Staff | Infrastructure | Contact Us

Media BBC School News report
You are visitor no:

Anjuman BSK Eng School

November 2014

NOVEMBER

10th November:-Urdu Workshop

Mrs Sameera Patni attended the Urdu Workshop in our school conducted by Mr.Shafi Shaikh.The main aim of this workshop was to solve the difficulties faced by the teachers while teaching in class and train the teachers to enhance the language skills of the students.

15th November:-Inter Anjuman Bait Baazi Competition for Teachers.

Inter Anjuman Bait Baazi Competition was held at Anjuman,C.S.T. Teachers from all the Anjuman-I-Islam’s groups of schools who teach the Urdu subject in their school participated in this Competition. Mrs.Sameera Patni and Ms. Rubina Zaveri from our school participated in this Competition.

15th November:-Ward level Science Quiz Competition.

On 15th November Science Quiz Competition was held at St.Agnes’ High School. Three students from Std VIII had participated in this competition from our school. 75% of the questions were from the science textbook and the other 25% was based on general knowledge.

17th November:-Ward Level Science Elocution Competition

This competition was held at St.Mary’s High School, Mazgaon wherein two of our students participated in senior and junior group respectively. The topic for the junior group was ‘Life before Technology Explosion’ and for the senior group ‘Waste Management a Challenge for Mumbai’.

19th-21st November:-E/F South Ward Science Exhibition.

E/F South Ward Level Science Exhibition was held at Rosary High School, opposite Dockyard Station, Mazgaon. Our school had actively participated in all the categories.

20th November:-Workshop on English Subject.

Ms.Tasneem Shaikh attended a workshop at hotel Kohinoor, Prabhadevi organized by the Gulmohar Publications on the best practices in English Language Teaching and how English can be taught in the classroom through various audio visual aids. There was also the grand launching of new Gulmohar book.

22nd November:-Inter Anjuman Elocution Competition.

 Inter Anjuman Elocution competition was held at Anjuman C.S.T. Four students Participated in this competition from our school. The topic for Std VI was ‘Junk Food Culture’ , for Std VII and VII it was ‘International Year of Family Farming’ and for Std IX the topic was ‘International Year of Small Island Developing States’

 

22nd November:-Inter Anjuman Elocution competition for teachers.

Mrs.Parveen Shaikh had participated in Inter Anjuman Elocution Competition for teachers at Anjuman-I-Islam C.S.T on the topic ‘Innovation distinguishes between a Leader and a Follower’.

 
Anjuman -I- Islam's Begum Sharifa Kalsekar Girls' English School.  © 2018-2019 all rights reserved.
Educational Managed Services by CampusOne, Aspire - Education Cloud